We can help you find the perfect resume depending on your needs!
Each year many people come to Australia for many reasons (studying, working and travelling) and everyone faces the challenge of finding a job. Many overseas students, backpackers and professionals confirm that there is a key aspect that brings together all the positive work experience in Australia. In this article, we will show you 8 amazing resumes that will help you find a job easily.
In your resume, you should include:
- Objective: This is the focal point of your resume – the position you are seeking in specific terms. Your objective should be simple yet directly related to your qualifications and accomplishments.
- Education: List your most recent educational experience first. Be sure to include your degree (AS, BA, BS, etc.), major, institution attended, graduation date, minors/concentrations and any other major coursework or projects. Special awards and commendations should be noted.
- Work Experience: Always include the title of your position, name of organisation, location (town, state) and dates of employment. Describe your work experience and responsibilities using strong action words. Volunteer work, internships, and student teaching should be listed here.
- Additional Information: This is the place for extra information that doesn’t fit into other categories, such as special interests, computer knowledge and activities. Multilingual and medically trained people should list their experience here.
- References: When resume writing, you may wish to include on your resume: “References available upon request.” Always ask for permission before listing someone as a reference. List three people, including name, title, employer, address, and business and home telephone numbers.
Source: Kelly services
Download our resume templates
Go Study Team prepared some resumes just for you. Click to download the one made for you!
You can also create great resumes by using Canva.com free resume tool.