Go Study is proud to announce our new beachside office to provide even more free support to students in Queensland. The Gold Coast is one of the most popular destinations to study outside the big cities like Sydney and Melbourne. The Gold Coast stretches for 57 kilometers of pristine beaches that are perfect for surfing, relaxing and of course STUDYING!
Go Study is your best ally in Australia! We provide free support to everybody willing to study, work, travel, and live Down Under. Let’s catch some waves together! Do you need help with your adventure on the Gold Coast or anywhere else in Australia?
Why Study on the Gold Coast
The region has a super-chilled laid back lifestyle, where footwear is optional, and a good time is mandatory!
Each year, Go Study sends thousands of students to Australia, and many of our GSA legends end up on the Gold Coast to enjoy the great balance of lifestyle and study. After all, why wouldn’t you want to go surfing and swimming before and after class (and even on your lunch break)?
- Improve your English while enjoying some of Australia’s best beaches;
- Gold Coast is much cheaper to live than Sydney or Melbourne;
- Lots of jobs in hospitality;
- The Gold Coast has a number of great school options for international students including English courses, professional courses and higher education options;
- You can rent an entire apartment on the Gold Coast for the same price as a single room in Sydney;
- Go Study now has an office and expert staff to guide and support you during your studies.
Visit us and meet our experienced team in our Gold Coast office!
Our student counsellors on the Gold Coast have been assisting international students for more than five years, so they will be able to help you with any situation and find the best pathway for you to make the most of your adventure in Australia.
You can find us at 204/10 Beach Road, Surfers Paradise 4217 QLD every day from 8 am to 5 pm. Our office is located in the iconic ‘The 4217’ building. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Make sure to not miss out on our social events and professional workshops, which are completely FREE for you!
Drop us an email and say hi today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 204/10 Beach Road, Surfers Paradise 4217 QLD
Telephone: +61 (0) 478 207 331