Queensland, also known as the Sunshine State, is home to some of the most scenic beaches in the world. Go Study is proud to announce our new beach side office to provide even more free support to students in Queensland.The Gold Coast is one of the most popular destinations to study outside of the big cities like Sydney and Melbourne. The Gold Coast stretches for 57 kilometres of pristine beaches that are perfect for surfing, relaxing and of course STUDYING! The region has a super-chilled laid back lifestyle, where footwear is optional and a good time is mandatory!Each year, Go Study sends thousands of students into Australia, and many of our GSA legends end up on the Gold Coast to enjoy the great balance of lifestyle and study. After all, why wouldn’t you want to go surfing and swimming before and after class (and even on your lunch break).
Why Study on the Gold Coast
- Improve your English while enjoying some of Australia’s best beaches
- Gold Coast is much cheaper to live than Sydney or Melbourne
- Lots of jobs in hospitality
- The Gold Coast has a number of great school options for international students including English courses, professional courses and higher education options.
- You can rent an entire apartment on the Gold Coast for the same price as a single room in Sydney
- Go Study now has an office and expert staff to guide and support you during your studies
Go Study Opens on the Gold Coast!We are excited to announce that Go Study officially expands our services to international students on the Gold Coast. Visit us and meet our experienced team in our Gold Coast office!Our student counselors on the Gold Coast have been assisting international students for more than five years so they will be able to help you with any situation and find the best pathway for you to make the most of your adventure in Australia.
Make sure to not miss out on our social events and professional workshops which are completely FREE for you!Drop us an email and say hi today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us!You can find us at 204/10 Beach Road, Surfers Paradise 4217 QLD every day from 8 am to 5 pm. Our office is located in the iconic 'The 4217' building.We are looking forward to meeting you!
Address: 204/10 Beach Road, Surfers Paradise 4217 QLD
Telephone: +61 (0) 478 207 331