Go Study Australia

Have you already lived the Australian dream for a year or two via a working holiday visa and you don’t want to do farm work or want to stay longer? We have the perfect solution for you!!

We can totally understand why you love Australia so much, we have been there too. This country has so much to offer. The weather is perfect, beautiful beaches and a perfect work-life balance.

Now the big question remains; how can you stay in Australia without doing farm work?

Well here is the solution: Apply for an Australian student visa. 

The student visa is designed for international students to study and work in Australia. You are allowed to work 20 hours a week. The duration of the student visa depends on the length of the course plus often you can take an additional 1 to 2 months for holidays. In other words, the longer the course the longer you can stay in Australia. You can even package up multiple courses and get a visa lasting 3, 4 even 5 years!

The student visa is the best option and often a cheaper option than a second working holiday visa to enjoy Australia. Besides, it will help you to improve different skills. Australia offers a lot of great courses to study and grow your career, from business to digital marketing, even biology or fitness.

It is also possible to study university courses and get a bachelor’s degree, masters’ degree or even a PhD. Below you find some benefits of having a university degree:

  • Sometimes it is a requirement to get a job
  • Having a degree leads to better recognition
  • You learn different skill sets
  • Better options for loans, since some countries, provide better loans when you have a bachelor or master’s degree.

Studying a (university) course will help you with your future career since you will develop certain skills and can become an expert in your field of work. Having more expertise about a certain subject will help you by finding a job.

Invest in your future and study the best courses in Australia!

An Australian student visa is such a good way to develop new skills and to become a global citizen with international experience. Also, you can save a lot of money by taking a student visa instead of a second working holiday visa due to superannuation and tax benefits. 

Well, now we get to the point you were waiting for, how can you apply for a student visa after a working holiday visa? 

To get a student visa you need to enrol in a course that has a CRICOS code which means that the course has been approved for international students on a student visa. You will then need to fill out a complex application form, and show evidence to the Australian Government that you genuinely want to study here.

But don’t stress, we can help you with that since we know exactly which courses have a CRICOS code. After you have found the perfect course that fits your needs, you can start with the application for the student visa and Go Study has a team of experts who can help you with every step of the process – for free!

You can apply for your visa when you are already in Australia- but be careful! You will receive a bridging visa which may affect your working rights and if you apply for your student visa too early, you may be not able to work until your course starts. Talk to the experts at Go Study for more information so you can continue to work and enjoy Australia. 

We would love to help you with the process to find the best course that fits your needs. We have been the experts in this field for over 12 years. We know everything about the process, the schools, your options and are able to solve every question for you. 

Go study can take care of it all and help you to have the most successful experience while you live, work and study in this wonderful country.