Go Study Australia

Hi, I’m Anna and I’m from a small beach town close to Rome, Italy.

I consider myself a very passionate traveller with a strong wanderlust syndrome. In fact I lived and visited different places in the world. I moved to Australia more than 2 years ago. Since then I had the opportunity to discover many beautiful places in this country and I totally fell in love with it!

I’m very excited to be part of the Go study Australia family and to give support to people who, like me, want to have an amazing  experience Down Under.

Super Power: I’m a very good listener 🙂 I can listen to people talking for hours without falling asleep. I can also make a great tiramisù.

About Anna

GOLD COAST

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Lao Tzu

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

Despite having lived in different places in the world, none of them gave me the sense of freedom and safety that I felt in Australia. 

Relaxed lifestyle, wonderful landscapes, great weather and many job opportunities are just some of the reasons that makes this country the perfect place to live!

Why did you choose Gold Coast? 

Gold Coast gave me everything I was looking from a place. The weather here is great most days of the year. It has not just beautiful beaches, but also mountains, waterfalls, national parks within a short distance. It is in a great position so you are able to reach amazing places like Byron Bay, Brisbane or Noosa. You can enjoy nature and a bit of city life at the same time! What else do you need? 🙂

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

Sometimes you just have to go for it! “Everything is going to be fine” is what I repeat to myself everytime I’m scared to do something. It’s so true that” Everything you want is on the other side of fear”. So just do it, you will not regret it.