Go Study Australia

My name is Blanca Campos, I'm a 27 years old from girl from Cadiz and I've been living in Australia for almost 2 years.

I arrived with a Work and Holiday visa to Sydney and went directly to live in Bondi,  after 5 months I went to Cairns to work in hospitality and extend my visa. Now I am in Sydney ready to help you make your dreams come true.

Hey! My name is
Paola
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Sydney
Hobbies
Go to the beach and listen to good music
Favourite quote
“We don’t travel to change our location, but to change our ideas.”

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Travelling to Australia will open your mind.  You will meet new cultures and people from all over the world. You will learn so many things, you will have so much fun, you will have to face hard time far from home but you will grow and be stronger than before.

Why did you choose Sydney?

Sydney is the best city in the world to me! I have been living here for 2 years and I love it. I live in Bondi beach and I am lucky to enjoy the ocean and the beach every day.

Sydney has wonderful views and the best balance between city and nature. It offers the most beautiful beaches close to the city, the most beautiful coastal walks and parks.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

To everyone coming to live in Australia for a short or long period I strongly suggest to be positive and motivated!

Don’t compare everything you find here to your hometown but try to be open and amazed from what you find on your way. 

Make sure you are well informed and prepared but then try to be open to live this amazing experience.