Go Study Australia

My name is Camilla! I am from Pordenone but I have lived the last 10 years of my life in Milan

I worked as an event organiser and in PR for a fashion agency. When I turned 30, I decided it was time for a new experience and try going to work abroad to expand my resume and see if I could take care of new sectors.

I didn’t choose Australia but it called me. Perhaps it was one of the last places I would have decided to visit in my life but when Perth captured me through stories of friends and photos on social media, I realised that I had to go and see what was in store for me … and here I am! At one year of Australian life, I can say that on December 28th 2018 I made the best choice of my life by getting on a plane that would take me to new adventures, people and experiences!

Hey! My name is
Camilla
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Sydney
Hobbies
Snowboarding and yoga.
Favourite quote
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Because it is a big opportunity to learn and grow. This country will broaden your horizons and you will create memories for a lifetime.

Why did you choose Sydney?

Because I wanted to live in a big city close to the ocean with great weather.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

Yes, more than one: You can always learn from others. Be open minded, humble and kind.