Go Study Australia

I’m Carmen, from Spain

I came to Australia and after being in the Gold Coast for the first time I knew it was the perfect city!

Hey! My name is
Carme
With Go Study since
GO STUDY Office
Gold Coast
Hobbies
I love nature and doing activities outdoors, like running, yoga, climbing, and Surfing. I also love travelling, reading, cooking and music. Rock, indie and folk are my favourites. Nothing can beat a good live concert with friends!
Favourite quote
Find what you love and let it kill you – Charles Bukowski

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Australia provides a mix of everything. Endless opportunities offered for adventure and a warm, friendly, relaxed lifestyle. The aussie way of life can give you the most special and unforgettable experience ever so don’t think about that just act!

Why did you choose Gold Coast?

I love the chilled out party vibes and laid back lifestyle of Goldie. You have an easy access to the beach to swim or surf every single day of the year. The accommodation are much more cheaper than other big cities of Australia and the weather here is awesome, this is why Queensland is called the Sunshine Coast.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can, is the most valuable learning experience. And specially collect moments not things.