Go Study Australia

I have been in Sydney since 2009 and I have been working with GO STUDY since January 2010

I was supposed to stay in Australia for three months, but I am still here after nine years and I am citizen now. I have a two-year-old baby called Carlos and I love living in Sydney.

Hey! My name is
Paola
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Sydney
Hobbies
Since I became mum to Carlos my hobbies have changed! As soon as I have some free time I love to go to play with him on the beach or in the beautiful playgrounds that you can find everywhere in Sydney. I love walking along the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, swimming in the Iceberg pool in Bondi and practicing yoga.
Favourite quote
“We don’t travel to change our location, but to change our ideas.” – Hippolyte Taine.

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Travelling to Australia will open your mind.  You will meet new cultures and people from all over the world. You will learn so many things, you will have so much fun, you will have to face hard time far from home but you will grow and be stronger than before.

Why did you choose Sydney?

Sydney is the best city in the world to me! I have been living here for nine years and I am in love.

Sydney has wonderful views and the best balance between city and nature. It offers the most beautiful beaches close to the city, the most beautiful coastal walks and parks.

I live in Bondi beach and I am lucky to enjoy the ocean and the beach every day.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

To everyone coming to live in Australia for a short or long period I strongly suggest to be positive and motivated!

Don’t compare everything you find here to your hometown but try to be open and amazed from what you find on your way. 

Make sure you are well informed and prepared but then try to be open to live this amazing experience.