Go Study Australia

I’m Laura, from Navarra (Spain)

I came to Australia with Go Study in 2015 and after working in Sydney office for almost three years I got the opportunity to start the opening of the new office in Gold Coast. Yes! I love challenges and being all the time active.

I have been living in Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast and I still enjoy every single day as it would be the first one of this adventure.

Hey! My name is
Laura
With Go Study since
GO STUDY Office
Gold Coast
Hobbies
Music, sports and my biggest hobby is travelling around with my van and exploring the wild Australia
Favourite quote
“Find what you love and let it kill you.” -Bukowski

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Australia provides a mix of everything. Endless opportunities offered for adventure and a warm, friendly, relaxed lifestyle. The aussie way of life can give you the most special and unforgettable experience ever so don’t think about that just act!

Why did you choose Gold Coast?

I love the chilled out party vibes and laid back lifestyle of Goldie. You have an easy access to the beach to swim or surf every single day of the year. The accommodation are much more cheaper than other big cities of Australia and the weather here is awesome, this is why Queensland is called the Sunshine Coast.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can, is the most valuable learning experience. And specially collect moments not things.