Go Study Australia

I arrived in Australia more than four years ago

I was supposed to stay nine months then go back to France to study again but it seems I fell in love with this country.  As I stayed in Australia, I decided to follow a three year French online formation of Interior Design.

My first travel was Australia, then I’ve been to many countries in Asia and I hope to travel again, why not doing a road trip in Europe!

Hey! My name is
Mathilde
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Perth
Hobbies
Interior design

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Australia is such a beautiful country, so far and so different from European countries.

The beaches are so more beautiful and… QUIET!! If in France I couldn’t find a place for my towel, here you have all the beach for you!

I recommend to travel to Australia also because you feel always free. I’m working but I’m always going for a trip on the weekends, I feel on holidays for four years.

Why did you choose Perth?

At the beginning, I just followed a friend who already booked his flight to Perth. He left Australia but I decided to stay in Perth anyway. Then I realise how many job opportunities I can have here!

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

My only tip will be: don’t make any plan!! Your plans are always changing so it avoids to be disappointed 🙂