Go Study Australia

Hi I'm Mel, the new frenchie in our lovely Brisbane Team.

I’ve travelled for 2 years in NZ and Oz, before starting working for Go Study Australia in France and recently moved back to Australia to help onshore students to make their dream come true.

Hey! My name is
Melanie
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Brisbane
Hobbies
Yoga, food lover, life laughters, friends, hugs, whisky and music
Favourite quote
“At first travel makes you speechless, and then it turns you into a storyteller!”

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Do not bring that many things, trust me, you won’t need them. You’ll be able to buy staff here as well and you’re going to regret carrying so many suitcases while travelling here. Oh! And don’t forget about bringing some type of antidote because of the amount of spiders and snakes…. Haha! Joking. Trust me, don’t worry too much about that. There are worse things such as the super complicated aussie slang and accent that you probably won’t understand at the beginning.

Why did you choose Melbourne?

Because of how much it reminds me of Europe. It’s like being there but sooo much further away! This city is amazing: there’s always something on. Super cultural, good vibes, nice places to go and visit, gorgeous grafittis everywhere. Despite what everyone says, the weather is not a problem! During winter time it’s just winter, like in Europe – nothing too much different. And it’s not always cold as in summer it’s boiling hot…. you’ll see.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

No fear! Fear is your worst enemy when making a big decision like this. Don’t be afraid, there’s many people in the same situation as you. Apart from that, having the right attitude will bring you so many good things! You need to stay positive and most importantly, patient. Everything comes at the right time.