Go Study Australia

Born in a small village, grown in Barcelona and matured in Sydney

I first came to Australia three years ago after finishing my Masters in Video editing and I realised the opportunities this country can offer. I went back to Barcelona and started working in GO STUDY to help other people to have the same experience. In 2018 I had the chance to come back to Sydney and I did not hesitate about it. I love playing basketball, taking photos and playing the guitar.

Hey! My name is
Nil
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Sydney
Hobbies
I love taking videos and photos of EVERYTHING, I’m always around with my camera or my drone. I’m also a basketball player – I coached kids in Sydney – and I enjoy playing the guitar in a BBQ. If I ever have enough free time I’ll finish Breaking Bad.
Favourite quote
“You win or you learn”

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

Assuming that travelling is always the best choice, Australia also gives the opportunity to learn English, discover its stunning nature, a chance to find a job and earn money, meet people from all over the world…what else can you ask for?

Why did you choose Sydney?

The most iconic place that comes to your mind when you think about living on the other side of the world. I’m born in a village, but Sydney despite being a big city has so many different areas that allow me to live close enough to the CBD while feeling I’m still in a small town.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

Do it. Don’t hesitate, maybe later will be never. You cannot regret of doing an experience like this, there’s so much you can learn and a lot more you will enjoy.