Go Study Australia

I'm Victor, I'm 28 years old and I come from Madrid, Spain.

I first arrived in Australia in 2019 with a Work and Holiday visa and chose Brisbane as my destination city. Later, during the pandemic, I took refuge in Spain with my family, started working helping students like you, and as soon as I could, I returned to the antipodes. This time I arrived in Gold Coast in November 2022, where I currently reside.

Super Power: Make students feel at home, organise events and solve any problems

About Víctor

GOLD COAST

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?

Steve Jobs

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

Traveling to Australia I think is the best way to discover yourself, get out of your comfort zone and grow enormously on a personal level. And it is a great place to experience cultural diversity.I believe that living abroad is a life experience that should almost be mandatory. It opens your mind, you mature, meet many different cultures, learn a new language, make new friends… And Australia, for me, is the best place to do it. It’s the best country for any student due to its high wages and the favorable conditions of its visas, but also because of its climate, the incredible variety of fauna and flora, the quality of life, and the quality of education, which make it very attractive.Traveling to Australia I think is the best way to discover yourself, get out of your comfort zone and grow enormously on a personal level. And it is a great place to experience cultural diversity.

Why did you choose Gold Coast? 

I first chose Brisbane because it wasn’t as big a city as Sydney or Melbourne, because of its climate, and because it was close to the beach. It was the best decision I ever made, for me it’s the best city in Australia. Now I’ve chosen Gold Coast because it’s easier to obtain residency here, but it’s also a very complete city and has some really beautiful areas.

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Don’t think too much about it! Just do it!