Go Study Australia

I have been in Australia for six years. I started working for GO STUDY in February 2012

I’m passionate about my job and I love helping French people who wish to study in Australia. I’m an open minded enthusiastic person. I love travelling and dancing. I’m also passionate about Latin America, especially Colombia.

Hey! My name is
Virginie
With GO STUDY since
GO STUDY Office
Sydney
Hobbies
SALSA Dancing and travelling
Favourite quote
“Life only arrives around once, so do whatever makes you happy and be whoever makes you smile.”

Why would you recommend to travel to Australia?

I would recommend travel to Australia because it’s an amazing country! Australia also has a very good economy. It is very safe and you can easily travel around Australia.

Why did you choose Sydney?

I would recommend living in Sydney because it is the biggest city in Australia. Sydney is also a very nice city to live in because it has plenty of beaches and the weather is sunny almost all year long.

Do you have a tip for the future traveller?

If you wish to come and find a job, be prepared! In the beginning, it can be a bit hard to find a job. If you are motivated, you will find one for sure! Also, be prepared to plan your trip around Australia. Don’t miss the Great Barrier Reef, It’s amazing!