COURSE: CYBER SECURITY BOOTCAMP
- Penetration Tester
- Junior Systems or Network Security Administrator
- Analyst Programmer Support
- Assistant Programming Developer
- Assistant Software Applications Programmer
- Assistant Software Developer
- Database Support Programmer
- Web Support Programmer
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS OFFER:
- The courses are designed by experienced trainers and industry leaders to create a versatile and relevant curriculum that evolves to meet the needs of 21st-century employers..
- The boot camp concept allows you to intensify your study experience and apply it in a practical way to your work environment.
- Coder Academy is Australia’s leading educational institution for boot camp in coding and STEM.
- Cyber Security is the fastest growing field in the IT industry.
- Industry professionals are not enough to meet the growing needs of the industry itself.
- With 3.5 million jobs vacant by 2021, this is the perfect time to train for a profession of great significance and vital importance to global technology development.
- ICTPRG507 – Implement security for applications
- ICTTEN811 – Evaluate and apply network security
- ICTPRG510 – Maintain custom software
Basic Security Languages
- ICTPRG527 – Apply intermediate object-oriented language skills
Privilege Escalation On Linux
- ICTPRG418 – Apply intermediate programming skills in another language
- ICTPRG523 – Apply advanced programming skills in another language (BASH)
Python Programming for Security
- ICTPRG501 – Apply advanced object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG502 – Manage a project using software management tools
Certified Ethical Hacker
- ICTICT514 – Identify and manage the implementation of current industry-specific technologies
- ICTSAD506 – Produce a feasibility report
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
Web Application Penetration Testing
- ICTPRG503 – Debug and monitor applications
- ICTPRG529 – Apply testing techniques for software development
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTPRG504 – Deploy an application to a production environment
- ICTPRG520 – Validate an application design against specifications
Depending on the skills, knowledge and experience of each target group, additional learning activities and support is provided for the following core skill areas:
- Employability skills
- Learning skills
- Language, literacy and numeracy
- Computer literacy
- Assessment skills
- Independent study skills
Offer reserved for those who have a degree in the ICT field or professional experience of at least three years.
Hours: Five days a week – Monday to Friday, 13:00 to 20:00 at the Coder Academy campus in Melbourne.