Go Study Australia and ECA Graduate Institute (EGI) have an amazing offer for you: study a Diploma of IT for only $6,000 instead of $12,000 and get a 1-year student visa. And the icing on the cake, you have a guaranteed internship* at the end of your Diploma!
Extend your stay, get an Australian diploma, get professional experience, start your international career!
Available in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
This AMAZING offer will expire in:
THIS AMAZING OFFER EXPIRED!
But fear not! Contact us to learn more about similar courses!
About EGI & Diploma of IT
ECA Graduate Institute (EGI) is a Registered vocational college committed to excellence and professionalism. The college offers a caring and supportive learning environment, with courses which provide a broad range of career opportunities, and pathways to further university study.
The Diploma of Information Technology (IT) course is designed for people with substantial experience in a range of settings and who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of Information Technology areas.
This course is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who are interested or possess sound theoretical IT knowledge and skills that they would like to further develop in order to pursue further education and employment opportunities.
Why study with EGI
- Qualified and experienced trainers in the world of business
- Industry-based vocational education and training
- Caring and supportive learning environment
- Practical gateways to career opportunities
- Pathways to further university study
- Real-world knowledge and skills
- GUARANTEED INTERNSHIP* at the end of your Diploma!
*Internship guaranteed only if the student successfully graduates from the Diploma of IT
- Offer available only for intake in March 2018
- Discount only available on the Diploma of IT
- To subscribe, applicants should have successfully completed year 12 or secondary studies in applicants home country equivalent to an Australian 12 qualification
- Applicants will need to demonstrate that you have met the required English language proficiency