If you have always been fascinated by the complex world of entrepreneurship, choose to attend a business course. Through this, you can study and understand all the dynamics that actually go into running a successful business. From administrative operations and human resource management, to marketing and management techniques, a course in business will prepare you for a wide array of fulfilling careers.
Think you have what it takes to be a Store Manager, Accountant, Marketing Coordinator, or Chief Financial Officer? Give a course in Business a go!
Why you should study Business
- Start a career in Business and establish your goals for future work and businesses.
- Cover communication, management of time and workload, WHS in the workplace and develop a working knowledge of systems and technologies.
- Many of these roles assist other industries.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of course:
- Administration Assistant: $46,130 – $60,580* per year.
- Receptionist: $41,299 – $53,768* per year.
- Accounts Clerk: $40,827 – $61,140* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com