Go Study Australia

This visa allows you to study, but not work, and is divided into two types:

  • eVisitor (Subclass 651): ideal for a short trip, is valid up to a maximum of 12 months on the condition that every three months you leave the country. Application for this visa is free of charge.
  • Vistor Visa (Subclass 600): This is a paid visa (approx. $130). It allows you to stay longer than three months without having to leave the country. The application can be made either in Australia or in your country of origin.

The Tourist Visa includes Medicare health coverage for the duration of six months and is issued in about two working days from the request.

Download our Free eBook

the ultimate guide to getting a job in australia

The Australian Visa complete Guide

Visa options can be confusing. Read our free eBook, be aware of all opportunities and choose the best strategy for you!


For whom is it recommended?

If you want to study for a short period of time and/or travel Australia, a Tourist Visa is recommended. With this visa type, you do not need to find a job in Australia.

Compatible experiences: English course and Au Pair experience