Go Study offers a unique programme!
Our unique programme is called DEMI PAIR and offers much more than the traditional au pair programme.
- Live and work with your host family, save on board, and experience first-hand what it is like to live as an Australian.
- Study English by attending a language course for the duration of your experience: you will learn to speak like a true Australian!
The duration of a family stay as an Au Pair is a minimum of three months (12 weeks) with the possibility of extension. The accommodation provided is usually a single room and includes three meals per day. The work carried out at your new home takes between 15 and 20 hours per week, depending on the programme you join.
- Enrol in an English course;
- Be at least 18 years old when you arrive in Australia;
- Have an Intermediate level of English.