Your ‘Find a Job’ Support Package includes:
- Job sessions at Go Study offices
- Workshops, seminars and training
- Bank account opening
- Tax File Number opening (TFN)
- Australian Business Number opening (ABN)
- Special prices and discounts for work certificates: RSA (catering) Green/White Card (building)
- Essentials for working in Australia such as taxes and superannuation
- Resume and cover letter tips
- Individual advice based on your work objectives
- GO STUDY Jobs Club newsletter subscription to receive the latest job offers
- eBooks package: Work in Australia, including ‘Ultimate guide to getting a job in Australia’, ’12 Websites to find a job in Australia’ and ‘Ultimate Guide to Regional and Farm Work’
Job Session – what is it?
We run regular Job Sessions in our offices that you can join completely FREE as a Go Study Legend! During the session, you’ll find everything you need to prepare for work in Australia and to start applying for jobs.
You will learn how to create an effective resume and cover letter to start you off on the right foot – you can also access our free resume templates. We’ll also share our top tips on where and how to find jobs and cover all of the essentials about taxes and superannuation to make sure you’re familiar with how it works in Australia.
We’ll support you with applying for your TFN (Tax File Number) or ABN (Australian Business Number) and can help you open a bank account to start working as soon as possible. Let us help you with the paperwork to make these processes as simple as possible! We’ll also cover certificates needed to work in certain industries such as RSA (Hospitality) and White Card (Labour).
Workshops and training
As part of our Job Support Package, we host regular workshops and training events across Australia to provide you with the essential skills and knowledge to work while you are here. Typically we host Hospitality workshops and Barista training as these are two key industries that are popular with our Go Study Legends to work in. We also run professional workshops and seminars to support you if you are interested in working in other industries. Check out our Events page where you can see upcoming and past events.
PACKAGE ESSENTIALS: KEY SUPPORT FOR YOU
Jobs Club Newsletter
To help you find a job while you’re in Australia we send out regular jobs club newsletters where you can receive the latest job openings from our wide network of employers.
Simply subscribe to the newsletter and you’ll receive the next one!
Go Study Ebooks
Download our FREE ebooks to learn more about key topics for life in Australia.
To support you with finding a job, we recommend reading our top tips and advice in ‘The Ultimate Guide to Get a Job in Oz’, ’12 websites to find work in Australia’ and ‘Resume templates’!
Are you interested in our full Job Support Package? Contact us via the form below and your Advisor will be in touch!