Go Study Australia

Studying at an Australian university is an extraordinary academic and cultural experience

GO STUDY Australia can assist you in the selection and enrolment process at all Australian universities.

Find out more about University in Australia:

How can we help you?

Our expert team can support you, for free, with:

  • Choosing the right course and university
  • Obtaining the documents and certifications required by the university
  • Manage course enrollment practices
  • Apply for your Student Visa
  • Organize your accommodation

Unless you are an English native speaker, enrollments at a university in Australia require an international certificate of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL).

Why an Australian university?

  • Universities in Australia are among the best in the world: 5 Australian universities are currently ranked among the top 100 in the most authoritative international rankings.
  • University infrastructures are among the best in the world: campuses, laboratories, sports centres, research centres and libraries.
  • The academic approach is innovative thanks to enormous investments in research and development.
  • Australian universities offer Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees and PhDs.
  • Connection with the world of work: excellent support structures for job placement.
University Scholarships Australia

University Scholarships in Australia

Australia offers a selection of scholarships to international students.

Find out more about the scholarships available for your academic pathway and how Go Study can help you apply for them.

From university to work: Post-Study Work Visa

The Australian government facilitates the integration of international students into the Australian labour market through a Work Visa granted to university students: known as the Post-Study Work Visa.

This is a unique opportunity, by attending a university course of at least two years – regardless of qualification – you can stay in Australia to work after finishing your studies.

The duration of this visa depends on the type of qualification obtained:

  • Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree, Master’s by coursework degree: a two-year working visa.
  • Master’s by research degree: a three-year working visa.
  • PhD: a four-year working visa.

In addition, at the end of your coursework, you will have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or PhD and will be able to aspire to a high level of employment that is often the best springboard for a long-term move to Australia.

From 1 July 2023, international higher education graduates with eligible qualifications in industries with skill shortages will be granted an extra 2 years of post-study work rights. Depending on their studies, those who are bachelor’s degree graduates will be able to stay in Australia for a total of four years, a master’s degree for five years, and those with a PhD degree will be able to stay for six years.

International graduates who hold a valid Temporary Graduate Visa on 1 July 2023 or who apply for a Temporary Graduate Visa after 1 July 2023 will be considered for the two year extension if they graduated from an eligible course from an Australian higher education provider. Get more info here.

Download our FREE EBOOK on Australian Universities!

Higher Education options can be confusing!

Read our free eBook, be aware of all opportunities and choose the best strategy for you!


Are you interested in doing a Down Under study? There are plenty of opportunities to study in Australia!

GET IN TOUCH to find out what they are and how we can help you.