Download our Free eBook

The Ultimate Guide to Australian Visa

Australian Visa can be confusing. Read our free eBook, be aware of all opportunities and choose the best strategy for you!


Australian Visas

If you are not an Australian citizen, you will
need a visa (that you must apply for before leaving your country) in order to enter
the country.

There are different types of visas for
Australia, all depending on your nationality of origin, age and declared travel
intent (study, work or holiday). However, they are attributable to some main

In most cases, you will start your experience
down under with a Temporary Visa that you apply for online via Australian
immigration website. Approval times for Temporary Australian Visas are quite
short, ranging from 24 hours for tourists and Working Holiday visas, up to a
maximum of one month for Study Visas. The paperwork for other types of visas
may take longer.

Our staff can recommend the temporary visa
that best suits your needs and provide assistance with filling out the visa
application. For more technical visas based, for example, on your skills, we
advise you to contact a qualified migration agent. GO STUDY works with several migration agents across Australia who
can advise you on this issue.