These courses are designed for students who want to gain experience and learn professional skills aimed at achieving leadership positions within companies. As a professional, some of the most important skills you can possess is your ability to manage, lead and adapt to situations.
These leadership and management courses help students develop skills in areas such as customer service, internal and external communication, financial administration and the development and implementation of new strategies.
Why you should study Leadership and Management
- Start afresh and learn essential skills in business strategy and team management, or
- Take your previous Business experience to the next level by taking a course that enhances best practices.
- Studying a Leadership and Management course will qualify you to work in almost any industry.
- Specialise in service industry management, study business administration or utilise your people and business skills with a sales course.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of course:
- Sales Branch Manager: $79,948 – $109,341* per year.
- Administrative/ Office Manager: $56,150 – $76,965* per year.
- Financial Planner: $72,749 – $103,351* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com