- The process for requesting reimbursement is rather complicated, using TaxBack.com makes the whole process much simpler
- You won’t pay anything if you don’t get a refund- Taxback.com takes the commissions exclusively from your tax refund
- 24/7 Support – Taxback.com has a 24/7 online support service
- 6 offices in Australia – Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, and Melbourne for convenient face-to-face meetings
- Taxback.com offers its services in 26 different languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
- Lost your documents? No problem – Taxback.com have a group of experts to retrieve your documents and help you finalize your application
- The average Australian Tax Refund is $2,600 AUD
DO YOU WANT TO ESTIMATE YOUR TAX REFUND?
You can use the following calculator to estimate your tax refund:
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR TAX REFUND?
It’s simple, just click the following button, fill out a few questions and start the process with TaxBack, in your language!
1) Click here:
2) Select the service needed
3) Click ‘Start refund application’
The time to process your application varies according to the time of the request. If this is done at the end of the fiscal year, it will take 10-12 working days (electronic reimbursement).
However, if you are leaving Australia in the middle of the fiscal year and wish to start the procedures for an early tax refund (paper refund), the time will be between 6 and 8 weeks.
* You will need to fill out a tax payment form every time you start a new job. In this form, you will be asked if you are resident or non-resident in Australia for tax purposes (question 7 of the questionnaire) – very important for the first 6 months that you answer NO to this question to avoid problems.
APPLY FOR YOUR TAX REFUND