HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
The process for requesting reimbursement is rather complicated. At Go Study, we have created a partnership with Taxback.com to assist you! Taxback.com has 6 offices in Australia and a 24/7 support service that allows customers to take care of their tax refund.The average tax refund with Taxback.com is $2,600. To find out how much you are entitled to, use the calculator on the side or visit Taxback.com.
In order to present a tax refund with Taxback.com you will need the following documents:
- Completed Taxback.com Form,
- Summary document or final pay slip for each of the jobs carried out in the fiscal year, and
- Photo identification.
The time to process your application varies according to the time of the request. If this is done at the end of the fiscal year it will take 10-12 working days (electronic reimbursement). However, if you are leaving Australia in the middle of the fiscal year and wish to start the procedures for an early tax refund (paper refund), the time will be between 6-8 weeks.
WHY USE TAXBACK.COM?
- You won’t pay anything if you don’t get a refund- Taxback.com takes the commissions exclusively from your tax refund. You can be sure that they will be in contact with the ATO so that you receive your refund as soon as possible
- Lost your documents? No problem- Taxback.com knows that when you travel in Australia it’s easy to lose documents. They have a group of experts available to retrieve the documents you need to finalise your application
- · 24/7 Support- Taxback.com has a 24/7 online support service that lets you know your application status at all times.
- · 6 offices in Australia- Offices in major Australian cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Perth and Melbourne for convenient face-to-face meetings.
- · Languages- Taxback.com offers its services in 26 different languages including Italian, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
* You will need to fill out a tax payment form every time you start a new job. In this form you will be asked if you are resident or non-resident in Australia for tax purposes (question 7 of the questionnaire) – very important for the first 6 months that you answer NO to this question to avoid problems.