Go Study Australia

Hi, I’m Robert, also known as Beto. Originally from Barcelona but I’ve been living in Australia for more than 2 years now.

I came together with GoStudy like you as a Student, and I couldn’t feel more supported. They are really helpful and they have been along with me in this journey. Because of their approach, I have decided to start working with them and help future students the same way they have helped me. 

Make sure you send me a message whenever you come to Sydney and let’s go to surf or grab a coffee and walk through the coastal walk, obviously always in Bondi 🙂

Super Power: Supernatural power of eating large amounts of food

About Robert

SYDNEY

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing. Seneca

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

Because of its lifestyle. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. People love to stay outdoors with a strong sports lifestyle as well as an amazing coffee culture (if you love coffee the same as I do, that’s your place).

Why did you choose Sydney? 

I have chosen Sydney because of its similarities with Barcelona. I’d wanted to live next to the beach with a frenetic life and lots of events to enjoy. And obviously with good waves to surf (that was a must).

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Do not worry about how it will be. Australia is a country of opportunities, do not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and live the experience abroad. I felt super adapted in a few days, and you will find heaps of people in the same situation as you. For now, it has been the best decision I took in my whole life.