GO STUDY Australia is a student services agency which helps international students from various countries. We provide a range of services designed to help you enjoy your experience as an international student and to ensure that you get the best possible service at all times.
Our services are primarily focused on education counselling, course selection, clerical support for your college, visa support and connecting you to our services – all in order to make your experience amazing! Our services are free to you as we are remunerated by Australian institutions. We always endeavour to give you the best advice and support but are not responsible for the actions and decisions of third parties such as schools, universities, visa offices, health insurance providers and other associated third-party services.
If there are any issues, we will do our best to help you solve them.
GO STUDY Australia is a student agency and, as such, we are permitted to do the following with regards your Student or Working Holiday Visa application:
- Undertake clerical work to prepare (or help prepare) an application or other documents
- Provide translation or interpretation services to help prepare an application or other documents
- Advising a person that they must apply for a visa
- Pass on information produced by a third person, without giving substantial comment or explanation.
While we provide free clerical support with your enrolment and Student Visa application, we are NOT authorised to give immigration assistance. If you have questions about immigration, then we recommend that you either speak with the Australian governments Department of Immigration & Border Protection (DIPB), or with a registered migration agent (who will usually charge you a fee for their services).
WHAT IS IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE?
Under section 276 of the Migration Act 1958, “immigration assistance” is when a person uses knowledge of, or experience in, migration procedures to:
- help to prepare a visa application
- advise a visa applicant about his/her visa application
- help to prepare a document in connection with sponsorship of an applicant or their sponsor; or
- prepare for proceedings or represent applicants before a court or review authority.
- As a GO STUDY Australia student, we will provide you with clerical help in the application for a visa, but as an international student you must take the ultimate responsibility for your visa. We recommend that you check the DIPB Immigration website if you are unsure about any aspect of your visa or visa application.
- We endeavour to provide you with all the information you need in order to apply for a visa. However, we cannot be held responsible for your actual visa application or any decision by the approving authority.
- By using the service of GO STUDY Australia you understand that this does not guarantee a visa.
- The terms and conditions of each of the schools, colleges and universities that we represent are binding. It is your responsibility to read such terms and ensure you understand them..
- GO STUDY Australia cannot be held liable for the granting of your visa. As the student, you must be responsible for ensuring that you have obtained OSHC (if applicable) and that you submit it to the DIPB in support of your visa application. It is your responsibility to abide by the laws associated with your visa application and any visa approved for you.
- In agreeing to the GO STUDY Australia Student Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the scope of the services that we can provide for you at GO STUDY Australia.
You may pay for your tuition payments direct to your provider, or to Go Study and we will pay your provider on your behalf. Most students choose to pay their fees via Go Study so we can check your payment against your college records and ensure the correct amounts have been transferred.
If you pay via Go Study, and then need to request a variation or refund of your course fees, we will process your variation in accordance with the terms and conditions of the institution as per your letter of offer from the provider. We will work with the college to ensure your fees are refunded to your nominated account. Go Study will not charge you an additional fee, or keep any money for processing these variations. Please always refer to the cancellation terms listed by your education provider.
OTHER TRAVEL AND SUPPORT SERVICES
We will assist you in the booking process of the following services. However, GO STUDY Australia Pty Ltd is not the provider of the service and is not responsible for these following services:
- Tuition and Education
- Health Insurance
- Airport Pick Up
- Paid Job Support Subscriptions
- Mobile Phone and Data Connections
By signing your name below, you acknowledge that by paying for the above services, you agree to the terms and conditions of all third-party service providers including their cancellation policy. Some of these services may charge a cancellation fee and you acknowledge these are not charged by GO STUDY Australia.