Learn the theory and values you need to pursue a career in community services, where you can make your mark supporting the wellbeing of individuals, families and communities, as well as being an agent of social change!
Bachelor of Health and Community Services
September, October, and March
- Further visa pathways
- High employment opportunities
- Fast processing and work permit
- No age limit
Southern Cross Education Institute
SCEI-HE believes that quality higher education should not only serve the demands of the labor market and enhance the career prospects of graduates but also contribute to an improved national economy through graduates’ professional innovation in business, industry, research and government, their positive and beneficial engagement with the community and ongoing contribution to a democratic, equitable and civilized society.
FURTHER VISA OPTIONS AFTER STUDYING
- Subclass 485 – Post Graduate visa
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional Visa)
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
- Visa Subclass 482 – Sponsorship Visa Medium & Short term