WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS OFFER:
- The Chef is one of the most popular professions in Australia and is included in the Skilled Occupation lists allowing access to a Sponsorship Visa.
- The average salary of a Chef in Australia is $24 AUD per hour (but this is only an indication, the figures may be even higher!).
- Excellent professional opportunities, thanks to the qualifications obtained
- Melbourne is currently “THE PLACE TO BE” for the hospitality industry.
- Flexible timetables, online learning support and practical Vanguard Kitchens.
Offer limited to first registration by 2019. Offer valid for courses starting in 2018 and 2019.
The course: Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery + Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Extra costs not included: registration – $200 AUD + teaching material – $400 AUD.