Griffith Universities provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in these fields: Architecture, construction and planning; Business and government; Criminology and Law; Education; Engineering, IT and Aviation; Humanities, languages and social science; Medicine, dentistry and health; Music and performing arts; Science and environment; Visual and creative arts; Study abroad and exchange.
At Griffith, they recognise the knowledge gained through work experience and prior study. And with full-time, part-time, online and intensive study options, you can tailor your study to fit in with your lifestyle. Since 1975, teaching and research have been focused on addressing the most critical social and environmental issues of our time. Today, that mission is as relevant as ever.
Consistently ranking in the top 2 per cent of universities globally, Griffith University degrees are designed with industry in mind, the future in our sights, and social impact at heart. With more than 55,000 students, the community spans five campuses in Southeast Queensland and the Digital Campus, and is complemented by a global alumni network of more than 200,000 graduates.
Why Griffith University?
- Ranked top 2% worldwide, Griffith ranks alongside some of the best universities in the world
- Globally connected, Griffith degrees have an international focus preparing you for work almost anywhere in the world
- Innovative teaching and learning, their world-class research and industry connections inform their degrees and student gain real-world experience
- Support to reach your goals, Griffith award-winning teaching team and support services are dedicated to helping you succeed at university
- State- of-the- art facilities, their learning spaces inspire creativity, promote collaboration and encourage innovation
More about Griffith University
“In helping thousands of different people create a brighter future for themselves, we’re doing our part to create a brighter future for all.”
Social and environmental responsibility drive everything at Griffith University, from pioneering teaching in modern Asian studies and environmental science to our long-time support for First Peoples, social justice and sustainable practices.
Scholarship at Griffith University
Griffith University has more than 600 scholarships that help make university a reality for a variety of our new and continuing students.
You could be eligible for different scholarships based on your background, chosen study area, hardships you’ve experienced or your achievements so far. Applying for Griffith scholarships is free and simple. You can apply for multiple scholarships with just the one application form.
Griffith University also has a number of awards and academic prizes, which are presented at the end of each academic year to outstanding students for their remarkable achievements.