RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise offering undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational courses.
RMIT University was established in 1887 as the Working Men’s College with the aim of bringing education to the working people of Melbourne.
RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
RMIT has a global reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and communities world-wide.
Why RMIT University?
- International Reputation: World-class people, leading edge resources and a multi-disciplinary approach are the trademarks of research at RMIT University.
- Inclusive Community: With over 18,000 international students, RMIT will help you find your place and have your voice heard in our community. RMIT provides opportunities for connection and somewhere to turn when you need support along the way
- Cutting Edge Facilities: The local and international campuses feature award-winning buildings and some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world
- Pathway Options: RMIT is a dual university offering accredited degree programmes that lead on to undergraduate studies
- Global Opportunities: RMIT offers campuses in Melbourne and Vietnam, and over 200 exchange partners and industry connections across Europe, Asia and North America
More about RMIT University
“You’ll get an education that prepares you for success, exposes you to new ideas and equips you with skills and knowledge to excel in your chosen career”
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
RMIT University is well-known for its blended learning, industrial connection and global opportunities. RMIT is also popular in the area of Art, Design & Communication, Health Sciences, Technology & Engineering and also Business.
Scholarship at RMIT University
RMIT has one of the most generous international scholarship programs in Australia.