UWA Institute offers Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in:
– Agricultural, Environmental and Biological Sciences
– Architecture, Design and Planning
– Business and Commerce
– Data and Computer Science
– Health and Biomedical Sciences
– Humanities and Social Sciences
– Music and Fine Arts
– Physical Sciences and Mathematics
The University of Western Australia study environment is built around experience-rich learning. You’ll take your studies beyond the books, out into the field, into the real world, and develop the practical skills and experiences you need to not only succeed but thrive. UWA curriculum and global networks will prepare you for the ever-changing world outside your degree. By working alongside industry partners on real challenges, and taking on networking opportunities, work placements and internships, you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and connections to kick-start your dream career.
Why University of Western Australia?
- UWA is a world top 100 university Ranking within the world’s top 100 (ARWU 2021). UWA is also the only Western Australian university in the prestigious Group of Eight, a coalition of world-leading research-intensive Australian universities.
- Western Australia graduates receive a globally recognised degree. UWA is proud to have received the highest ranking among all Australian universities in mining and mineral engineering; marine/ocean engineering; agricultural sciences; environmental science; and engineering and biological sciences in the 2020 Academic Ranking of World Universities by Subject (ARWU).
- UWA has over 75 state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities. UWA’s Perth campus is home to many globally recognised scholars, including Nobel Laureate Professor Barry Marshall.
- The University of Western Australia has a global reputation and global connections. UWA is a founder member of the Matariki Network of high-quality, research-intensive universities with a particular focus on student experience.
- UWA focuses on graduate outcomes. At UWA, you’ll not only study towards a degree but also gain valuable experience towards your future career with practical learning. UWA offers professional placements, internships, mentoring and work experience to help you to graduate career-ready.
More about University of Western Australia
“Shaping the next generation of global leaders”
If you study at a Bachelor’s or Master’s level at University of Western Australia, you will be eligible for 3 years of full-time work rights on a 485 graduate visa. Some of UWA Institute’s courses may also open pathways to Permanent Residency, depending on your personal circumstances.
Just minutes from Perth, UWA is located on the banks of the Swan River and is renowned for its beautiful campus and sandstone buildings. For more than 100 years, it has been synonymous with excellence and has produced high-profile graduates, including a prime minister, a Nobel laureate, an Oscar-winning filmmaker, pioneering doctors and scientists, award-winning journalists and celebrated writers, musicians and archaeologists – experts in many fields.
Scholarship at University of Western Australia
UWA does provide scholarships – Contact us for more information about costs.