For more than 100 years, Victoria University (VU) has offered accessible education to students in Melbourne’s west and beyond.
Victoria University has received the following rankings:
- ranked in the world’s top 3% (Times Higher Education – THE – World University Rankings)
- ranked 45 in the world’s top universities aged under 50 (THE Young University Rankings 2019)
- ranked number one in Australia for employability (2020 QILT Employer Satisfaction Survey).
As one of 39 public universities in Australia, graduates can be assured that their degree will be awarded by VU a university that operates in a world-class education system.
The fact that they are a dual university means that students can easily move from vocational training to higher education – for example, from a certificate or diploma course to an undergraduate degree, or even to a postgraduate degree through coursework or research.
Why Victoria University?
- Rankings: Ranked in the top 3% of universities worldwide, and no.1 in Australia for employability
- Flexibility: Victoria University offers a range of world-class courses to international students, which can be commenced via online, real-time classes in your home country if travel restrictions are in place
- Pathway to Higher Education: Students can pathway from vocational education to higher education – such as from a certificate or diploma course through to an undergraduate degree
- Partnerships: Victoria University partners with business, government, community and key stakeholders in the west of Melbourne, to develop opportunities for students and expand the reach of innovative research
More about Victoria University
“Ground-breaking research with local and global impact”
At Victoria University there’s more than one way to succeed at learning. They provide multiple ways to achieve a world-class education and an exciting career. When you study with VU, you benefit from:
– work placements with industry partners
– the VU Block Model – with smaller classes, focused learning and better results
– employability programs that prepare you for work after graduation.
Courses are designed together with industry, to ensure that you learn the skills employers are looking for – now, and in the future. Victoria University is Australia’s number one university for employability skills. And because courses are so relevant to the workplace, many have been recognised by leading organisations as industry-standard.
Scholarship at Victoria University
Macquarie has one of the most generous international scholarship programs in Australia.