Have you always wanted to work in the world of beauty, natural therapy or dental aesthetics? Then these are the most suitable courses for you.
Courses in beauty and natural therapy won’t just teach you the hands-on skills needed to be a beautician, hairdresser or a holistic naturopath but will assist you in expanding your communication skills and build on the necessary business skills to take your career to the next level.
Why you should study Beauty and Natural Therapy
- Expand your skills with practical-based courses.
- Take your industry knowledge and build a career in salon retail and management.
- Work as a hairdresser, special effects makeup artist, massage therapist or run a salon.
- 29,000 job openings by 2022.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of course:
- Hairdresser: $29,087 – $58,219* per year.
- Makeup Artist: $30,800 – $83,000* per year.
- Massage Therapist: $53,470 – $65,192* per year.
- Salon Manager: $52,833 – $62,047* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com