Courses in beauty and natural therapy won’t just teach you the hands-on skills needed to be a beautician, hairdresser or holistic naturopath but will assist you in expanding your communication skills and building on the necessary business skills to take your career to the next level.
Why you should study Beauty and Natural Therapy?
- Expand your skills with practical-based courses.
- Take your industry knowledge and build a career in salon retail and management.
- Work as a hairdresser, special effects makeup artist, massage therapist or run a salon.
- 29,000 job openings by 2022.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of the course:
- Hairdresser: $29,087 – $58,219* per year.
- Makeup Artist: $30,800 – $83,000* per year.
- Massage Therapist: $53,470 – $65,192* per year.
- Salon Manager: $52,833 – $62,047* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com
- Academics: Qualification equivalent or higher than Australian Year 11 (third higher).
- Language: IELTS certified (average score 5.5) or equivalent.
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate III in Barbering
- Certificate III in Make-up
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Certificate III in Hairdressing
- Certificate IV in Hairdressing
- Certificate III in Dental Technology
- Bachelor of Dermal Sciences