Have you always dreamed of working in a gym as a Personal Trainer? Or would you like to become a Sports Manager? Sport and Fitness courses are what you are looking for. Your Australian trainer qualification is recognised worldwide and will allow you to work elsewhere.
A course in Sport and Fitness will allow you to inspire others lead healthier lives and reach their health and fitness goals. These courses will allow you to learn about injury prevention and management, general physiology and anatomy and strength and conditioning programs.
Branching out to coaching; fitness; outdoor recreation; remedial and massage therapy; and sport and recreation, a course in Sport and Fitness will allow you to enjoy Australia’s active lifestyle every day!
Why you should study Sport and Fitness
- Innovative practical course with time spent in simulated and real-world training facilities.
- Some courses allow you to complete an apprenticeship to get professional experience while you study.
- Combine your new skills in exercise science with management and communication skills to jumpstart your career in a sport and fitness role.
- Choose to specialise in coaching, outdoor recreation, remedial and massage therapy or sport and fitness.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of course:
- Personal Trainer: $48,751 – $76,444* per year.
- Rehabilitation Counsellor: $61,473 – $76,191* per year.
- Massage Therapist: $53,470 – $65,192* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com