Tourism is one of the most productive sectors in Australia’s work landscape. The professional courses in travel and tourism provide students with the operational tools and skills necessary to work in the tourism sector at an international and local level.
This industry booms year after year and shows no signs of slowing down. A career in tourism covers everything from transport and accommodation, to entertainment and recreational activities. A course in travel and tourism will provide you with the skills needed to handle booking flights and hotels, polish up those customer service skills and be the most organised multitasker there is.
Why you should study Travel and Tourism in Australia
- Study and work in one of the largest industries in the world.
- Learn industry skills to prepare information and provide advice to future travellers.
- Prepare quotes and book products and services.
- Careers in tourism in Australia are always in high-demand.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of course:
- Flight Attendant: $45,150 – $63,003* per year.
- Travel Agent: $39,434 – $54,260* per year.
- Travel Consultant: $40,446 – $54,628* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com