WHY STUDY AT THE HOTEL SCHOOL
- Over 8000 industry experience opportunities.
- Gain skills to work anywhere in the world.
- Internship placements in the world’s best hotels.
- Graduate programs with the world-famous hospitality group, Mulpha properties.
- 30 years as a leading Hotel Management College.
Bachelor of Business in Hotel management
Effective and successful management of hotels and other types of hospitality can make the difference for an amazing experience in a highly competitive industry. Study three years full-time or part-time equivalent in Melbourne and Sydney.
Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management
This course will set you on a path toward a highly rewarding career on a global stage as a Master of Hospitality Management and Hotel Management. Study two years full-time or part-time equivalent in Melbourne and Sydney. Start dates in February, July and November.
Shor term Study Abroad
If you’re just looking for a short-term boost in your skills or to advance your career, the Graduate Certificate in International Tourism and Hotel Management is an ideal way to boost your knowledge. Study for only one or two terms and gain credit for your degree back home.