Australian Visas

There are a number of Australian Visa options, depending on your nationality, age, and declared aim (study, work, etc.)

Some of the most common visas are:

  • Working Holiday Visa – (You must be under 31 and from a country that participates in this scheme) -1 year visa to work full time and travel in Australia. Study is permitted on this visa.
  • Student Visa – You must undertake a course that has a CRICOS registration. The duration of the visa is dependent on the course.
  • Tourist Visa – allows to enter Australia as a tourist. You can study but you can’t work. Usually for 3 months or 6 months.