Check out all the positions available to work with us!
Go Study Australia is seeking a creative and outgoing Spanish person to undertake a range of marketing and sales activities for international students.
- Welcome and support Spanish students in their Australian experience
- Advise students during the process of school selection and student visa (focused on Spanish speaker)
- Support the Sydney team in events organisation and social communication
- Organise the Spanish job session
- Passionate about providing excellent student service to our international students
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Very sociable and able to communicate well with all sorts of people
- Commercial acumen: must be able to sell
- A team player who wants to make a real difference
- Native Spanish speaker
- Customer care oriented
- Experience on the social media channels
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, email and CRM (not necessary).
- Position located in Sydney CDB
- Part-time position
- Starting on July 16
International students face a number of challenges in starting their career in Australia and find it difficult to break out of entry-level hospitality roles. Taking on an internship can be an effective way to gain valuable experience working in Australia, as well developing new skills and contacts for future jobs. Go Study Australia (part of the ASX listed RedHill Education) has developed a 6-month internship program to enable aspiring professionals to stand out from the crowd.
The Go Study Intern program has been designed to give hands-on practical experience in student support, office administration, marketing and international education in an Australian company with a global network.