Check out all the positions available to work with us!
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, creative and hands-on all-rounder Italian Student counsellor to join our Brisbane team.
- Sales of courses to students looking to study in Australia
- Welcome Italian students upon their arrival in Australia
- Assist students in enrolling in appropriate colleges
- Conduct weekly Welcome Sessions and Job Sessions in Italian
- Contact Italian students by phone and email to assist them with life in Australia
- Guide and advice the new Italian arrivals in their first steps in Australia (TFN, bank, telephone, etc.)
- Manage our Facebook groups (share content, moderation, etc.)
- Create and attend student events in Brisbane and Queensland.
- Interact with the Italian student community online and offline to build awareness of Go Study and our services
- Passionate about providing excellent student service to our Italian students
- Well connected to the Italian international student community
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Very sociable and able to communicate well with all sorts of people
- A team player who wants to make a real difference
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Marketing and Sales
- Networking/Community Management
- Event coordinator
- Position located in our Brisbane CBD office
- Starting ASAP
International students face a number of challenges in starting their career in Australia and find it difficult to break out of entry-level hospitality roles. Taking on an internship can be an effective way to gain valuable experience working in Australia, as well developing new skills and contacts for future jobs. Go Study Australia (part of the ASX listed RedHill Education) has developed a 6-month internship program to enable aspiring professionals to stand out from the crowd.
The Go Study Intern program has been designed to give hands-on practical experience in student support, office administration, marketing and international education in an Australian company with a global network.