Check out all the positions available to work with us!
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, creative and hands-on all-rounder Spanish Student Advisor to join our Sydney team.
- Sales of courses to students looking to study in Australia
- Welcome Spanish students upon their arrival in Australia
- Assist students in enrolling in appropriate colleges
- Conduct weekly Welcome Sessions and Job Sessions in Spanish
- Contact international students by phone and email to assist them with life in Australia
- Guide and advise the new Spanish arrivals in their first steps in Australia (TFN, bank, telephone, etc.)
- Manage our Facebook groups (share content, moderation, etc.)
- Create and attend student events in Sydney
- Interact with the international student community online and offline to build awareness of GO STUDY and our services
- Passionate about providing excellent student service to our international students
- Well connected to the international student community
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Very sociable and able to communicate well with all sorts of people
- A team player who wants to make a real difference
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Marketing and Sales
- Networking/Community Management
- Event coordinator
- Position located in our Sydney Office
- Starting ASAP
International students face a number of challenges in starting their career in Australia and find it difficult to break out of entry-level hospitality roles. Taking on an internship can be an effective way to gain valuable experience working in Australia, as well developing new skills and contacts for future jobs.
GO STUDY Australia (part of the ASX listed RedHill Education) has developed an internship program to enable aspiring professionals to stand out from the crowd and gain valuable skills working in an Australian company with an international focus.
The GO STUDY Internship program has been designed to give hands-on practical experience in student support, office administration, marketing and international education in an Australian company with a global network.
Marketing and Business Development
- Social media marketing and community engagement
- Developing relationships with business partners to refer new clients
- Market research and analytics to develop new opportunities
- Business Analysis to improve processes
- Creating, advertising and hosting events to drive community engagement
- Engaging offshore institutions to develop study abroad partnerships
- Finding and managing affiliate partners to drive web traffic
- Create content for Go Study such as student interviews, videos, blog, et
- Engage with communities on Facebook groups and incentivising our students (and others) to make comments on those group when appropriate.
- Assisting with various marketing tasks
Student Engagement and Support
- Welcome new students and giving essential arrival information
- Engaging students and creating new leads by being socially active.
- Creating and attending regular events for our community
- Adding students to the Go Study Social groups
- Admin tasks such as ABN, TFN, insurance activation, phone number activation.
- Administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing and scanning.
- Prepare and modify documents including application forms, drafts, emails and letters.
- Updating CRM with essential information and documents
- Research on job vacancies to prepare and send weekly newsletters.
This internship will require a minimum of 20 hours a week in the office or in the field.
This internship is unpaid, but Go Study will pay $100 per week to cover travel expenses.
You will report to the Experience Manager of your GO STUDY branch.
- Letter of reference stating you were a short-term special projects contractor for one of Australia’s largest education companies
- Endorsement on LinkedIn
- Consideration for future jobs/projects
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional approach to supporting students in Australia
- Desire to learn and grow in an Australian organisation
- Outgoing and socially active
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Administrative writing skills
- Organisation skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Positions located in our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth Office
- Starting ASAP