Check out all the positions available to work with us!
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, creative and hands-on all-rounder Spanish Student Advisor to join our Gold Coast team.
- Sales of courses to students looking to study in Australia
- Welcome Spanish students upon their arrival in Australia
- Assist students in enrolling in appropriate colleges
- Conduct weekly Welcome Sessions and Job Sessions in Spanish
- Contact international students by phone and email to assist them with life in Australia
- Guide and advise the new Spanish, French and Italian arrivals in their first steps in Australia (TFN, bank, telephone, etc.)
- Manage our Facebook groups (share content, moderation, etc.)
- Create and attend student events on the Gold Coast.
- Interact with the international student community online and offline to build awareness of GO STUDY and our services
- Passionate about providing excellent student service to our international students
- Well connected to the international student community
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Very sociable and able to communicate well with all sorts of people
- A team player who wants to make a real difference
- Fluent in Spanish, English and French or Italian
- Marketing and Sales
- Networking/Community Management
- Event coordinator
- Position located in our Gold Coast Office
- Starting ASAP
As the Go Study Designer, you will be responsible for creating branded printed and digital content for the various Go Study campaigns to be launched within Australia. This role will involve designing, producing content for print and digital engagement.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand according to our branding and style guide;
- Create & design printed marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, posters for external and internal messaging
- Creation of digital marketing ssets such as graphics, infographics, motion graphics and photos
- Design visuals for digital platforms: Facebook events, Instagram stories, email marketing, Interactive forms and brochures, etc;
- Website, landing page, microsite and email campaign design
- Creating and maintaining elements for websites
- Development and adherence to branding guidelines
- Creation of marketing banners, expo displays and physical merchandise
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Go Study’s Graphic Designer will report directly to General Manager while taking instruction from various marketing staff such as Onshore Marketing Specialists and Coordinators in order to develop campaign materials.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ux/Ui experience
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS3, Flash & Dreamweaver (desirable but not necessary)
- Motion Graphics (desirable but not necessary)
- This position will be office-based in Sydney CBD
- Starting asap