SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – Sydney
As the Go Study Social Media Coordinator, you will be in charge of community engagement, content delivery and channel growth for our global pages promoting study opportunities around the world. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media and can coordinate a multi-channel and multi-language strategy to inspire our students around the globe.
Your goal will be to deliver Go Study’s messages through an integrated marketing communications plan to our key communities in Europe, Latin America and Australia. Your role with support 2 key brands (Go Study Australia and Go Study Canada) across numerous accounts in 5 languages.
This is a fun job that promotes life-changing experiences and opportunities for international travellers and students. Our team is passionate about travel and education and the right candidate should love using technology to engage and connect with international students.
ABOUT GO STUDY
Go Study is Australia’s leading agency for international students looking to find success in Australia. We are a team of 60+ globally-minded people passionate about education and travel. We assist students to select courses in Australia and support them on their journey while here in Australia. Over 30,000 students have trusted Go Study for their amazing experience. Our family is from all over the world and we have offices in Spain, Italy, France, Australia, Colombia, Chile and Mexico. We have recently expanded our offering to include education opportunities in Canada. Learn more at www.gostudy.com.au and www.gostudycanada.com
- To design and deliver a social media strategy for Go Study across all markets (Europe, Australia, Latin America)
- Use social media and digital channels to promote Go study services and events in Australia and abroad.
- To maximise our lead acquisition and conversion rate on all online platforms
- Increase the company’s organic reach on social media
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Design and deliver a social media strategy to engage our community and attract new members and engage current clients.
- To manage social media activity across all platforms.
- Coordinate with global marketing team to produce and deliver high quality content.
- Develop and manage web and social content to build awareness.
- Develop a content marketing strategy to drive new leads and optimise conversions.
- Identify opportunities through a range of social networking activities.
- Create reports and analysis of marketing opportunities to expand Go Study’s market.
- Work with Go Study global offices to ensure consistency in branding and strategy.
- Work with partner schools and colleges and their associated marketing staff to launch campaigns.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves significant growth in key metrics such as reach, engagement, followers, enquiries.
- Consistent growth in revenue from increased marketing activities.
You will report to the General Manager of Go Study Australia (Sydney) and the Global Marketing Manager (Milan, Italy), and work closely with the global marketing team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate is someone with previous experience in marketing and a passion for creative communication. A summary relevant of skills and experience is below.
- Previous experience in social media management (agency or client slide)
- Advanced English speaker (IELTS 7 or above)
- Qualification in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Spanish, French or Italian language skills preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter/portfolio to Simon Costain at firstname.lastname@example.org and show us you will be awesome at this role. Creative applications will receive priority.
The role is open to citizens and temporary visa holders.