IS EVERYTHING CLEAR?
Now let’s check what you’re gonna have to do ONCE YOU ARRIVE IN AUSTRALIA.
As it is no longer mandatory to show any Covid-19 vaccination certificate, it will no longer be necessary to complete the Australian Digital Passenger Declaration (DPD).
Despite this, some general rules will remain unchanged:
- Travelers entering Australia on international flights will still be required to wear face masks for the duration of the flight;
- The Australian Government encourages all travelers to get vaccinated to protect themselves and others;
- All travelers will need to comply with requests from specific states or territories to take a Covid-19 test if required;
- All travelers are encouraged to wear face coverings indoors, especially when social distancing cannot be adhered to.
- Individual airlines may have specific requirements regarding vaccination, testing and the use of masks. All travelers are advised to check with the airline they are traveling with regarding these requirements.
- 🔥 Covid-19 vaccine certification is NO longer mandatory
- 🔥 The Australian Digital Passenger Declaration (DPD) is no longer required