Go Study Australia

Hello there! It’s Aitor here. I’m from Zaragoza, a grey and not-so-funny city in Spain.

I moved here from Berlin – where I was living and working for the last 5 years – in search of a life where I can see the sun at least a couple of days per year.

Prior to moving to Gold Coast, I was working in marketing and communications for video gaming companies such as EA, Wargaming or Gameloft in games like The Sims, Star Wars, and FIFA/NBA/NFL.

Super Power: Being present for others anytime and not only when they most need it, and taking 4 hour naps (it comes with the nationality)

About Aitor

GOLD COAST

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

You can’t be happy at the expense of other’s unhappiness

Stalker (Andrei Tarkovsky)

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

Australia is a pretty welcoming country when it comes to travelling or studying. The country offers a wide variety of different courses and studies for every student level, from basic studies to advanced ones in highly prestigious schools. Aside from that, the country is famous for its outstanding landscapes and getaways, especially if you are a raw nature lover or a beach goer.

Why did you choose Gold Coast?

After 6 years living in Berlin I’m done with grey and cold. Gold Coast is all I was looking for to restart again

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Just do it and don’t overthink too much about it! Come to Australia and start to live and enjoy an experience you’ll never forget in one of the most welcoming countries in the world.