Go Study Australia

HI! My Name is Anaëlle and I love boxing, road trips and exploring Australia

After an exhilarating entrepreneurial journey, I made the bold decision to set my sights on Australia for a fresh start in a different industry. Perth was a breath of fresh air, offering a revitalising mix of breathtaking landscapes, vibrant culture, abundant resources, and a stimulating educational system brimming with opportunities for personal growth and development.

Super Power: I can elate to the experience of leaving your home country to come to Australia

About Anaëlle

PERTH

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

If it scares you, it may be a good thing to try

Seth Godin

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

Australia is like a new America. A land of boundless opportunities where one can reinvent themselves, carve their path, get lost, find themselves, and even start anew. Regardless of where you are in life, here you can become the person you aspire to be.

Why did you choose Perth?

Western Australia is the largest state of Australia. A perfect mix of urban and rural life, where I can work in the city during the week and venture in its amazing flora and fauna during the week-end. 

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Take the leap and journey to Australia. Be well-prepared and organised, and you won’t regret it!