Go Study Australia

My Name is Giulia, I am from Switzerland, More precisely Locarno.

I am now studying Digital Marketing in Gold Coast.

In the past, I have worked in different fields such as Human Resources and Marketing. I like to travel, my dream is to travel around the world. I also like to go to the gym and play beach volleyball. My favourite dish is definitely spaghetti carbonara.
I will stay in Australia for 1 year or who knows I hope more 🙂

There’s nothing that fills me with joy and satisfaction more than being able to offer my help and see the smiles on the faces of those I assist. In particular, the opportunity to help students fulfil their desire to travel and embark on a new path in life is a source of unparalleled happiness for me. Being part of their journey towards new experiences and possibilities is a privilege that brings me joy every day.

Super Power: My superpowers lie in empathy and the ability to turn others’ dreams into reality.

About Giulia

GOLD COAST

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

Carpe diem. Cogli l’attimo.

Romano Orazio

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

Travelling to Australia is more than just an adventure; it is a unique opportunity to grow personally and culturally. If you have the opportunity, I would highly recommend seizing the moment and embarking on this incredible journey. Exploring the vast and fascinating country of Australia on your own offers an unparalleled learning experience. It challenges you to push your limits and allows you to discover a deep connection with yourself and the world around you.
In Australia, you will have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, each with their own unique story to share. This cultural exchange enriches your perspective, opens you up to other ways of life, and enriches you with new friendships and lasting connections.
In summary, travelling to Australia is not just a life experience, but a true path of personal and cultural growth. It is an extraordinary opportunity to broaden your horizons, discover yourself and create indelible memories that will last forever.

Why did you choose Gold Coast?

Last year, I had the opportunity to travel around Australia, visiting cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and destinations like Whitsundays and Noosa. During these travels, I discovered that my favorite place is the Gold Coast. Coming from a small town in Switzerland, the bustling metropolises like Sydney or Melbourne made me feel suffocated. I wanted to escape the stressful routine of life in Switzerland, and I noticed that even in cities like Sydney or Melbourne, the level of stress was similar.

Living on the Gold Coast is like living in a dream. After work, I can reach the beach and the sea in just 5 minutes, and the chance to explore the numerous attractions of the area, such as waterfalls and mountains like Tamborine Mountains, adds another dimension to my experience. It’s not just a beautiful coastal city, but it also offers the opportunity for trekking just 30 minutes away. Additionally, the proximity to lovely places like Byron Bay, or the option for a quick cultural trip to Brisbane, makes it the perfect city for me.

I truly feel at home here, welcomed by a friendly and warm community. Despite being a big city, it doesn’t have the chaotic atmosphere of a metropolis like Melbourne. People are kind and welcoming, and it seems that stress is a distant concept here.

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Life is an adventure to be lived fully, and travelling is one of the best ways to do so. Always remember that the experiences gained during travels are precious treasures that enrich our lives in unique and unforgettable ways.