Go Study Australia

My name is Martina, I'm from Milan, Italy and I've been living in Australia for almost 5 months.

I arrived as a freelance Content Creator and Social Media Manager remotely, with a Work and Holiday visa to Sydney and went to live with a family in Vaucluse, as Demi Pair.

After these 5 months I’ve moved to Marrickville to start a new chapter alone and start working for Go Study Australia. I am excited to be part of the team and to discover this new Australian side.

Super Power: Empathy, connecting with people, smart organisation of the priorities, handling multiple tasks efficiently, quick learner.

About Martina P

SYDNEY

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Student Advisor

There is a crack in everything, that’s where the light comes in.

Leonard Cohen

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

I recommend this adventure because I think it is a unique opportunity to grow in a personal way and to allow yourself to understand in which system you recognize yourself and you see your future the most. 

You discover yourself in a better way, you learn how to rely on yourself, how to be your own home, wherever you go and wherever you are.

Why did you choose Sydney?

At first, I didn’t want to come to Sydney. I thought it was a city just about buildings and work, like a second bigger Milan. But now, after spending 5 months here, I can definitely tell it’s a super complete city, a fair compromise between everything. The city, the beach, the parks and the amusing activities.
I discover everyday a new corner to appreciate and to share.

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Don’t think there is a single way to travel here. You chose your best compromise depending on your needs and wants. And after that, just enjoy it! 🙂