Go Study Australia

My name is Martina, I'm from Argentina and I've been living in Australia for almost 8 years.

I arrived with a Work and Holiday visa to Sydney and went directly to live in Bondi. One of my favourite places in Australia to live. I have lived all over the place and discovered amazing people and corners of this beautiful country.

Super Power: Bring creative content to inspire

About Martina

SYDNEY

date
In Go Study Since

visa
Team

Design

Whoever is happy will make others happy too

Anne Frank

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DREAMS!

We are here to make them come true

Why would you recommend travelling to Australia?

It is nothing like you already know. It is a magical place that one way or another will affect you in an amazing way and help you grow. It has the most beautiful beaches, and amazing nature to be discovered. It is such a big country that you need to be for a while to see it all. People are super friendly, and open. And you will make friends from all over the world in just one place.

Why did you choose Sydney? 

It has it all. You can work in any industry and any time of the week and still go out on your days off. There’re cultural and artistic things to do every single day of the week. Nice bars, a bunch of museums, also nature all around. Beautiful beaches. The Blue Mountains. Sydney is a beautiful city to explore and live in comfortably. Also there’s public transport everywhere, so it is super easy to move around without a car.

Do you have any tips for future travellers?

Just go for it and with an open mind and an open heart, and you will get further than you can possibly imagine.