ENGLISH FOR ENGINEERING
Every three months
- Increase your international engineering opportunities
- Strengthen your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills and learn the technical vocabulary to study or work in the Engineering field
- Prepare for the international language certification
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS OFFER:
- This course is suitable for those who attend a university for engineering or for graduates and professionals in the field.
- Globalise your skills: boost your English and prepare to use it in a work environment.
- The profession of Engineer, in its declination areas, is one of the most requested in Australia and is widely present in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- It’s a structured course of study, with fixed starting dates and duration of 10 weeks.
- The English school is supported by a professional college specialising in engineering courses.
Offer suitable for those with an intermediate/upper intermediate level (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent). There’s an opportunity for an online test to assess your level of English. Starting dates every 12 weeks. This offer available in Brisbane and is valid for courses starting before 31 December 2019.