If you are considering a construction career in Australia, this is the right course for you. You’ll have the opportunity to study, and put into practice, various building techniques. You’ll learn how to operate within a construction site while respecting the safety requirements, organise and plan construction operations and much more.
Once you’ve finished your studies, you’ll get the qualifications and preparation you need to work in the construction field in Australia. In fact, all courses have an expansive practical component.
Why you should study a Building & Construction Course
- Construction is a very large employing industry.
- Apprenticeships and traineeships are the main starting points for a career in construction.
- Combine an apprenticeship with a course and master the skills needed to work in a safe environment.
- Opportunities are increasing for young people.
- Possible permanent residency outcomes.
Potential careers and salaries upon completion of course:
- Electrician: $39,915 – $104,859* per year.
- Carpenter: $36,394 – $86,644* per year.
- Bricklayer: $33,448 – $81,556* per year.
*salaries taken from payscale.com