There are a lot of people signed in for the tournament so we have decided to do 6×6 Mad Hatter. This means each team will be composed of 6 members and play matches to eliminate their rivals! The first part will consist of 7 points matches (first one that reaches 7 points), then 11 points for the second part, 15 for the third and 21 points for the final.
🔴 How will the teams be made?
This is first come first serve, so on the day grab 4 friends and find Rodrigo, he will give you a number that will indicate when you will play (DO NOT LOSE THIS NUMBER!)
🔴 Rules, pay attention these are important!
- Maximum of three (3) hits per side.
- A Player may not hit the ball twice in succession (a block is not considered a hit).
- Ball may be played off the net during a volley and on serve.
- A ball touching a boundary line is good.
- A legal hit is contact with the ball which does not allow the ball to visibly come to a rest (stop moving).
- If two or more players contact the ball simultaneously, it is considered one play and the players involved may not participate in the next play.
- A player must not block or attack a serve.
- 6 Players per team.
- No rotation is needed.
- Same player cannot serve in two consecutive turns.
🔴 Check the tournament bracket below
🔴 Regarding the barbecue, we will serve a bunch of burgers, and sausages with bread throughout the day. Remember to bring your own drinks.
Tamarama Beach Park