GROWTH IN LAST FIVE YEARS
GROWTH IN LAST TWO YEARS
Our consultants will create the perfect path for you, creating opportunity for you to increase your linguistic knowledge or, to master some specific aspects of this fascinating sector.
The role of marketing officer is to promote products and services of a company. This implies promotion of existing products and services, development of new products with the goal of satisfying demand from a specific customer group, or also creating new markets for products and services.
There’s also a new series of activities in which marketing officers have to take care of:
- Identify and analyse strength and weakness of a company, answer to opportunities and threats from the external market
- Establish growth goals
- Create and implement appropriate strategies thanks to selection and segmentation of the markets and promotion of products and services on such markets
- Make decisions about products (for example choosing the packaging)
- Develop new products
- Establish an approach to price and deciding prices of products and services
- Management of distribution channels such as shops and retailers
- Develop plans for advertising, public relations and sales management
- Monitor sales performance
How many tasks and skills to have! That’s why the strategy advised by us is to frequent a professional course focused on marketing, its strategies and everything you’ll need to work in this sector after completing an English course. This way you’ll be able to prepare for your new Australian career.