Student Visa Australia

Australian Student Visa allows you to study and work in Australia for a period equal to the duration of your Course plus one month (28 days after the last day of class). You must be over 16 to require this visa.

Student Visa can be associated to:


The student visa is approved only if combined with an accredited course provided by some Australia’s schools. Visa is associated to the confirmation of enrollment (COE = Confirmation Of Enrolment), which identifies starting and ending date of the course.
You can combine multiple courses within the same visa, such as a language course and a vocational course.
The minimum duration of a related visa course is 12 weeks, maximum is 50 weeks.

How to apply for a Student Visa?

The cost of this visa is $ 535 Australian, payable with credit card directly on the Australian immigration website during your request.

Can I work with a Student Visa?

This visa allows you to work legally part time (up to 40 hours every 2 weeks) during courses period and full time during course pauses.
Part-time work in Australia (4-5 hours per day) is really well paid and available everywhere: you can cover costs of accommodation, food, transport and still save some money. School schedules will easily combine with your work.

To work you must have a Tax File Number. A bank account for payment processing would be useful too. Both services are provided through GoStudy offices in Australia at no additional cost.

The Student Visa is the only visa that:

  • lets you easily enter Australia with the possibility to work legally if you have already turned 31 years;
  • can include family members: spouse and children as dependents. Go Study staff can provide consultancy also for these needs;
  • allows to enter and work in Australia those who have a high risk passport. (Assessment Level 2, 3, 4)


How does health insurance cover?

Student Visa does not include medical coverage. You can enable medical coverage through our offices before departure.

There is a Visa request limit depending on age?

Student Visa doesn’t have age limits and can be required several times.
Student Visa can also be a good way to experience short duration study and work experiences without necessarily requesting a Working Holiday Visa, which is only once in a lifetime.

Contact Us to find the best solutions and discuss your specific case!