Go Study Australia

Go Study is Australia’s most trusted Education Advisor. We can help you for free!

Do you want to study at University in Australia?  Or do you want to learn English and travel on a working holiday visa?  Now is the time to start your future!   Hong Kong Nationals may earn a 5 year post study work visa after completing an eligible course.

Study online in Hong Kong, Finish in Australia!

Go Study Australia can connect you to any university or college in Australia and give you free assistance and support.  We have 6 offices in Australia who will welcome you and help you find a job when you arrive.

Popular Courses

  • Bachelor of Business
  • Master of Business Administration
  • Bachelor of IT
  • Bachelor of Hospitality Management
  • Bachelor of Health Science
  • Master of Accounting
  • And more!

Choose from Australia’s BEST UNIVERSITIES

Save up to 30% on your fees through Scholarships – ASK US HOW!



The Best Universities and Colleges

  • Study at Group of 8 Colleges like University of Sydney, Queensland or Melbourne.
  • Or choose affordable options like Torrens University or even private colleges. We can help you study anywhere in Australia

More than 1000 Programs Programs to choose

  • Study a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s or Vocational course
  • Choose from Teaching, Arts, Science, Business, Engineering and Medical Courses

Best Value for Money

  • Save up to $22,500 on Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs
  • Get a 50% scholarship on accommodation at some universities

Stay after your Studies!

  • Get a 5 year Post-Study Work Visa
  • Possible options for permanent residency for eligible candidates with their spouse and kids.

Special visa arrangement and PR pathway for Hong Kongers from July 2020

The Postgraduate Visa – or temporary graduate visa – allows international students to live, study and work full-time in Australia after you have finished your studies in eligible courses. The duration for Hong Kongers is up to 5 years, depending on your qualification.

Permanent Residency in Australia

If Permanent Residency is your goal, you can speak with one of our trusted registered migration agent partners to discuss your goals and they will map out the perfect plan for you.For instance, Did you know some universities in ‘Regional Areas’ (outside the main cities) have special pathways to Permanent Residency. For example in 2018 Western Australia released a new stream to Permanent Residency for international students! In order to be eligible, you need at least two years of study at the post-graduate level (University) in Western Australia. If you’re aiming for PR in Australia, study is a very common pathway.


We are Australia’s #1 Education Advisory Service with Bi-lingual staff from Hong Kong.

  • We are FREE for all students
  • Over 14 years we have  helped more than 35,000 people reach their dreams in Australia. 
  • Free assistance with application into university
  • Access to scholarships and discounts
  • Free Career Counselling
  • Migration Advice (through partner migration agents)
  • Free Student visa application help
  • Accommodation and job planning
  • Welcome and assistance when you arrive
  • Professional workshops and social events in Australia

Special Promotion: Torrens University

No matter if you are the DSE graduate or people with job experience. Torrens is a high quality, yet affordable university with campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide to equip you to establish your goals in Australia. The world famous Media Design School in New Zealand, and Billy Blue Hospitality College in Sydney is also part of Torrens.  With a wide range of courses, affordable prices and special scholarships – its a university that is very popular to study at. Are you in Hong Kong now?  Start online study with Torrens University in Feb 2021 and get prepared to start your new life in Australia when borders open.

Current Offers forHong Kong Students

  • Up to 25% off Design Courses (Merit Scholarship)
  • 30% off for online study
  • 15% off for students who have studied in Australia previously